- The Duo Deal view
- Hosting a Duo Deal / buying with a friend
- Accepting a Duo Deal invite
- Joining a public Duo Deal in "Buy together" section (current article)
- Buying alone
At Blidz, the primary way of shopping is with Duo Deals. With Duo Deals, you are guaranteed the best price in the market if you make the purchase together with a friend.
In this part 4, you will learn about how to join a public Duo Deal in the "Buy Together" section.
Joining a public Duo Deal in the “Buy together” section
Once a user starts hosting a Duo Deal, their Duo Deal invites are publicly listed in the “Buy together” section. Other users can now simply join the invite and complete the checkout with the Duo Deal price. Here’s a step-by-step guide.
- Step 1: Tap the “Join” button next to the host user you want to buy together. You will now view their invite page.
- Step 2: Tap the “Check out” button. You will now view the Order Summary.
- Step 3: Select your preferred payment method. We’d recommend Apple Pay or Google Pay as they provide the most seamless checkout experience.
- Step 4: If you don’t already have an address on-file, you will be prompted to enter your shipping address.
- Step 5: Complete your payment.
- Step 6: You have successfully bought the deal together with the chosen host. Both of your orders are now sent for processing and delivery.
Next part: Buying alone
Previous part: Accepting a Duo Deal invite
Frequently asked questions
You can view a list of common questions and answers about Duo Deals in our FAQ.
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com - we’re here to help.