- The Duo Deal view
- Hosting a Duo Deal / buying with a friend
- Accepting a Duo Deal invite (current article)
- Joining a public Duo Deal in "Buy together" section
- Buying alone
At Blidz, the primary way of shopping is with Duo Deals. With Duo Deals, you are guaranteed the best price in the market if you make the purchase together with a friend.
In this part 3, you will learn about how to accept a Duo Deal invite sent to you by a host user.
Accepting a Duo Deal invite
Your friend is hosting a Duo Deal and has just sent you an invite link to buy the deal together. Awesome! Here’s the step-by-step guide for you to accept the invite and buy together with your friend.
- Step 1: Tap the invite link. If you have installed the Blidz app on your mobile device, the app will open up and display the invite. If you haven’t installed the Blidz app, you will see the invite preview, then you can tap “Continue in Blidz” to download the app.
- Step 2: Tap the “Check out” button. You will now view the Order Summary.
- Step 3: Select your preferred payment method. We’d recommend Apple Pay or Google Pay as they provide the most seamless checkout experience.
- Step 4: If you don’t already have an address on-file, you will be prompted to enter your shipping address.
- Step 5: Complete your payment.
- Step 6: You have successfully bought the deal together with your friend. Both of your orders are now sent for processing and delivery.
Next part: Joining a public Duo Deal in "Buy together" section
Previous part: Hosting a Duo Deal / buying with a friend
Frequently asked questions
You can view a list of common questions and answers about Duo Deals in our FAQ.
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com - we’re here to help.
Please sign in to leave a comment.