- The Duo Deal view
- Hosting a Duo Deal / buying with a friend (current article)
- Accepting a Duo Deal invite
- Joining a public Duo Deal in "Buy together" section
- Buying alone
At Blidz, the primary way of shopping is with Duo Deals. With Duo Deals, you are guaranteed the best price in the market if you make the purchase together with a friend.
In this part 2, you will learn about the basic process of hosting a Duo Deal.
Hosting a Duo Deal / Buying with a friend
If you find your favorite product at a great price, you can pay the Duo Deal price and become the host of the Duo Deal. You will then need to find a second person to buy the Duo Deal with you, using your invite link. If you cannot find anyone in the time limit, your order will be cancelled and refunded into your Blidz Cash wallet.
Below is a detailed step-by-step instruction on how to host a Duo Deal.
- Step 1: In the Duo Deal view, tap the “Buy with a friend” button. You will now view the Order Summary.
- Step 2: Select your preferred payment method. We’d recommend Apple Pay or Google Pay as they provide the most seamless checkout experience.
- Step 3: If you don’t already have an address on-file, you will be prompted to enter your shipping address.
- Step 4: Complete your payment.
- Step 5: You will now see the “Duo Deal progress” view. Here, you will see your Duo Deal invite button and the time limit for this Duo Deal invite.
- Step 6: Tap the “Invite now” button and share the invite link to your friends on Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter or any other social channels you use.
- Step 7: When a friend clicks your invite link and purchases the Duo Deal through your invite link, your hosted Duo Deal is successful! Both of your orders are now sent for processing and delivery.
If you can’t complete Step 7 within the time limit, your Duo Deal is considered incomplete and will be cancelled and refunded into your Blidz Cash wallet immediately.
Next part: Accepting a Duo Deal invite
Previous part: The Duo Deal view
Frequently asked questions
You can view a list of common questions and answers about Duo Deals in our FAQ.
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’re here to help.