- The Duo Deal view (current article)
- Hosting a Duo Deal / buying with a friend
- Accepting a Duo Deal invite
- Joining a public Duo Deal in "Buy together" section
- Buying alone
At Blidz, the primary way of shopping is with Duo Deals. With Duo Deals, you are guaranteed the best price in the market if you make the purchase together with a friend.
In this part 1, you will learn about the basic elements inside the Duo Deal view.
The Duo Deal view
This view contains all the information about the Duo Deal and the product that you want to buy. The key elements are:
- Duo Deal price: this is the best price that you will get when you make the purchase together with a friend or another user.
- “Buy together” section: this is a list of all users who are hosting a Duo Deal for this same product and are waiting for a second buyer.
- “Buy alone” button and price: this is the price that you get when you make the purchase on your own. This price is always higher than the Duo Deal price.
- "Buy with a friend" button: tapping this will start the hosting process for a Duo Deal.
Next part: Hosting a Duo Deal / buying with a friend
Frequently asked questions
You can view a list of common questions and answers about Duo Deals in our FAQ.
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com - we’re here to help.