- The Treasure Hunt view
- How to participate and play a Treasure Hunt (current article)
- How to use Keys
- Time and participation limit
- Winning the Treasure Hunt's top prizes
- Rewards inside the Treasure boxes
Treasure Hunt is a unique game inside the Blidz app, with up to $10K in weekly prizes. In Treasure Hunt, a top-quality prize (smartphones, TVs, laptops) is hidden inside one of the Treasure boxes. As a player, you will need to acquire Keys to unlock these boxes. The most common way to gain more Keys is to invite more friends to join in the fun!
If you manage to find the prize inside one of the Treasure boxes, you can redeem it for completely free!
In this part 2, you will learn about the process to participate and play the Treasure Hunt.
Participating and playing the Treasure Hunt
Step 1: Simply tap the Treasure Hunt icon in the Home view. A feed of all ongoing Treasure Hunts will be displayed.
Step 2: Tap on the Treasure Hunt that you want to compete for.
Step 3: Tap “Enter the Treasure Hunt” button and pay the entrance fee in Blidz Points.
Step 4: Upon entering the Treasure Hunt, you are given 1 free Key to get started. Tap on any unopened Treasure box to unlock it.
Step 5: You will receive the reward in the box you unlock.
Step 6: Now’s the time to get more Keys. You can either:
- Tap “Share & get more Keys” button to view and share your Treasure Hunt invite link. When someone registers a new account at Blidz using your link, you will gain 1 new Key.
- Tap the “+1 Key instantly” button to buy a new Key. This is a quick and easy way to gain more Keys, but note that it will cost you Blidz Points.
Keep opening Treasure boxes until your luck strikes! As you and other players constantly open more boxes, the chance to win will increase significantly.
Previous part: The Treasure Hunt view
Next part: How to use Keys
Frequently asked questions
You can view a list of common questions and answers about Treasure Hunt in our FAQ.
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’re here to help.