- The Duo Deal view
- Hosting a Duo Deal / buying with a friend
- Accepting a Duo Deal invite
- Joining a public Duo Deal in "Buy together" section
- Buying alone
At Blidz, the primary way of shopping is with Duo Deals. With Duo Deals, you are guaranteed the best price in the market if you make the purchase together with a friend.
In this part 5, you will learn about how to make a purchase on your own.
It’s not recommended to buy alone, since you will have to pay a higher price. However, your order will be immediately sent for processing and delivery. Thus, this could be a viable option if you want to buy the product quickly and don’t have enough time to find a friend to buy together.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to buy on your own.
- Step 1: Tap the “Buy alone” button in the bottom left of Duo Deal view. You will now view the Order Summary.
- Step 2: Select your preferred payment method. We’d recommend Apple Pay or Google Pay as they provide the most seamless checkout experience.
- Step 3: If you don’t already have an address on-file, you will be prompted to enter your shipping address.
- Step 4: Complete your payment.
- Step 5: You have successfully bought the deal. Your order is now sent for processing and delivery.
Previous part: Joining a public Duo Deal in "Buy together" section
Frequently asked questions
You can view a list of common questions and answers about Duo Deals in our FAQ.
If you still have further questions, please feel free to contact our support team at email@example.com - we’re here to help.