If you have issues paying for an item, you can try the following things:
- Try using a different payment method or a different card
- Go back to the main dashboard and try again
- Restart Blidz and try again
If none of the above helps to solve the problem, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. In order for us to be able to help you faster, please in your message include:
- what kind of item were you trying to buy?
- information of any error messages you’ve got
- screenshots make it easier for us, but make sure to not include sensitive credit card details
- at what time the problem occurred (and in which timezone you are) and
- how far in the payment process you’ve got. Below we’ve listed all the steps of the payment process to make it easier to tell at what point there was a problem.
- Enter card numbers, expiry date and security number
- Confirm and pay
- Payment processing
- Payment confirmed successful